General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Sammarco
Votes |
A few questions from an 18 year old.

Joseph Sammarco
Posted Dec 4 2019, 12:41

Hello, Im 18 and a recent college dropout. College was definitely not for me and I have started soul searching and reading many books. I plan to work 60-70 hours a week at a restaurant for the next two years as well as work on side hustles. My thought process of this was to build my credit, save up a lump of money, mature a little, and become financially independent.

I have stumbled across the idea of becoming a landlord and plan to study this and research for the next few years. I have some quick questions before I truly devote my time to "studying". 

1. At the age of 20 with an excellent credit score, would I be able to get out 6-7 loans within my first year assuming I have the money to pay the down payment/other fees. 

2. Is it possible to make land-lording my primary income within the first year or two? 

3. What books have you read regarding RE and Land-lording that have truly made an impact on your business. 

Sorry for the influx of questions, I am just incredibly interested. Thank you for your time! 

Loading replies...