• Rental Property Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
How to Hire Administrative Help

Ahmed Saad
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Posted Jan 17 2020, 14:26

I've come to a point in my journey where I absolutely need administrative help. I have piles of paper, tons of emails, insurance documents here, leases there, and more projects on the way. I know that in order to grow, I need to bring on someone who can be my right-hand. Ideally, the person I am looking to hire can

• -set up an organized paper filing system and set up a digital office with cloud-based document storage
  • -keep a calendar, help me move forward and not get bogged down with minutiae
  • -multitask between the different businesses and properties
  • -has previous administrative experience in real estate
  • -and most importantly: Get. It. Done.

I would really like to hear from other investors that have passed the point I'm currently at. Currently I have 5 properties in my portfolio with more than 20 units, along with several other businesses that require moderate but organized paperwork.

How did you find someone? I'm considering looking on upwork. What other sources would you recommend? (No craigslist please) How did you manage compensation? What about office space? I'm sure there's a lot I'm missing. If you have a story, I want to hear it!

Loading replies...