• Burlingame, CA
Votes |
Finding contractors who know how to work efficiently w landlords

Constantia Petrou
  • Investor
  • Burlingame, CA
Posted Jan 17 2020, 15:03

Hello everyone,

I need to make some upgrades to one of my rental's bathrooms. According to my research the work I am looking to do (replace the tub and surround with a one piece caulk free tile free tub-surround product and replace the vanity) should not take more than a week. However, it seems that general contractors want to stretch it out over more than a month (since they are busy with the CA building boom and would probably just fit my job in between other bigger ones). I am looking for someone who can dedicate the short time necessary, finish the job quickly and move on. Do you know of any services providers other than general contractors who could do this. Also, I am in the San Francisco Bay Area and if anyone in the community can provide referral to professionals they worked with as landlords, I'd appreciate it. It's important that the pros understand the time constraints of a landlord and working on a rental and that they are willing to accommodate (since it is quite different doing work in your own home)

Thank you!

Loading replies...