• Investor
  • Milford, CT
Votes |
Water and Sewer Pipe Insurance

George Paiva
  • Investor
  • Milford, CT
Posted Feb 13 2013, 10:50

Hi fellow landlords, I am trying to determine if any of you had any experiences with water and sewer pipe insurance. I have it now on a multi-use property with 4 renters. Like to get some experiences from some property owners who filed claims and insurance either made it right or you had to pay out of pocket.

For about $100 I can have up to $5000 in coverage for parts, material, and labor a year. I think its not too bad a deal although not sure if $5000 would cover it. At least its something -

water - provides for the repair or replacement of your leaking underground water service pipe that runs between the curb stop and the water meter when the water meter is inside the dwelling structure, or the curb stop and the foundation wall in the case of meter vaults.

sewer - perform the repair, replacement or unblocking of your underground sewer line, from the point at which it connects to the main sewer line in the street to your building’s foundation. Unblockings under the Plan are limited to one per year.

Thoughts???

Loading replies...