Centra Maryland REI Social #2!

Steven Silbert
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbia, MD
Posted Jan 10 2022, 08:58

12 Replies

• 01/27/22 07:00PM - 10:00PM America/New_York
  • Jailbreak Brewing Company, 9445 Washington Blvd N Ste F Laurel, Maryland 20723
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Everyone!

I've been a little delayed due to some pesky back problems, but am happy to say that I have booked a big table at Jailbreak Brewing Company on Thursday, January 27th at 7pm. Last month we had many people who wanted to come but couldn't, so I'm hoping to have even more than the 12 people we had last time!

This event is meant to be a place where people of all levels of experience in real estate investing can come together and nerd out in a way that would normally annoy their friends and family (at least in my case haha). Last month we had people who were considering purchasing their first home. We also had experienced flippers, agents and brokers, and event a private money lender. I'm hoping that we can help each other out and exchange ideas, especially regarding the market in central Maryland.

It will be a casual no-pressure event, but feel free to bring any deal breakdowns you are considering or ones you have completed and want to share. Hope to see y'all there!

Loading replies...