Votes |
Cleveland Mastermind Group

Zach Bremer
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Nov 28 2022, 11:23

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello! My name is Zach Bremer and I am starting a mastermind/accountability group for those who are new to Real Estate and are in or around the Cleveland area (Cleveland, Akron, Toledo, Youngstown, etc...). I'm looking for 4-5 people who are looking to buy their next property (Single Family or small Multi-family) within the next 6 months and are purchasing their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd property. The goal is to hold a weekly 15-30 minute meeting to share resources, answer each other's questions, and keep each other motivated and accountable.

For those who have more experience, I would love to also connect with you and have you join our meetings to highlight your success/failures and provide advice to a group of new investors.

This is a completely free group, so please message me directly and we can set a time to connect!

Thank you in advance,

Zach