December 2022 Real Estate Meetup - Assorted Topics

Suzanne Player
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • New York City / Long Island, NY
Posted Nov 30 2022, 07:45

3 Replies

• 12/10/22 09:30AM - 11:00AM America/New_York
  • Lower level, enter through Coldwell Banker office on Plandome Road & go down stairs in the middle of the office (although we meet in a real estate office this is in no way a sales funnel), 600 Plandome Road Manhasset , New York 11030
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it." - Pablo Picasso

This month we'll talk about...
Choosing a Management Company for your rental - what questions to ask
Market Indicators & the State of the Economy

As always, anyone who has an idea or something to share is welcome to bring it up & talk about it with us.
Remember...
Even if you are not ready to invest just yet, you can start the process of educating yourself about real estate.
You don't get anywhere by just clicking the Join button on Meetup.
You make progress toward your goals by actually attending events, learning new information, & meeting new people.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an advertising platform, a sales funnel, or a marketing ploy. We don't want to waste your time with useless drivel because we hate to waste ours. And, we will not put you on any marketing lists & start spamming your inbox - no matter how much you beg us to.

Twitter: @RealEstateRoxNY

Instagram: 

SuzannePlayer_broker
https://www.instagram.com/suzanneplayer_broker/

Facebook:

Facebook Group: Real Estate Rocks

Loading replies...