Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Zachary Elliott
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Burlington, KY
Votes |
Properties & Pints - Greater Cincinnati (January Meeting)

Zachary Elliott
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Burlington, KY
Posted Jan 2 2023, 07:39

4 Replies

• 01/05/23 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • MadTree Brewing, 3301 Madison Road Cincinnati, Ohio 45209
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey everybody!

This meetup continues to grow and will continue to be a monthly meeting at a local brewery and/or pub. We will meet on the first Thursday of every month. There is currently no agenda; instead, I'd really just like to provide networking opportunities and give people a chance to meet other investors. I think it can feel a bit lonely out there and I'd like to be able to encourage other investors when possible.

Ultimately, I'd like to be able to invite speakers to come to the meeting so that we can discuss targeted topics that are helpful to the group. For now, it'll just be networking. If you have any questions, please respond to this post or DM me and I'll do my best to answer any questions.

As always, I'm looking forward to meeting a few new people!

Loading replies...