Votes |
Casual networking around Real Estate investing

Nabil Suleiman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jan 16 2023, 15:17

6 Replies

• 01/18/23 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • parking in lot is open after 6PM, street parking available on Raymond, 300 S Raymond Ave Pasadena, California 91105
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Welcome to our relaunch of our previous Real Estate meetup group. Due to inactivity due to Covid, our original group was deleted and now we are re-launching it under the same name.

This is a casual meetup for everyone (new and seasoned) to just hang out and chat about anything Real Estate related from local to out of state investing. This will also be a great way for everyone to expand their network, share their Real Estate goals and help each other brainstorm on how we can help each other achieve our goals.

My partner Nabil Suleiman and I will be hosting the event. We are local full time investors who buy, hold, flip, develop, wholesale and sell local and out of state properties. Nabil is also a licensed Real Estate agent with lots of expertise in the local areas. I am a full time local flipper/developer and out of state investor. Nabil and I share the long term goal of building financial freedom through cash flow. Combined with our experience and knowledge Nabil and I are passionate about helping others achieve their goals.
There will be absolutely no sales pitching.

We do encourage your support for this local business by purchasing at least one beverage or meal.

Please feel free to invite whoever you feel would like to go.

Loading replies...