Orange County Meetup - August 20th

26 Replies

• 08/20/14 07:00PM
  • Round Table Pizza 22722 Lambert St #1705 Lake Forest, CA 92630
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

The only costs associated with the meet up is for your food and drinks. 

We will do brief introductions at the beginning of the meeting, but If you are interested in presenting in detail what you do in real estate, or presenting something specific please reach out to me. 

A majority of our time is spent networking with each other, and it has been going very well so far. 

If you have any feedback or suggestions feel free to contact me or @WilliamLarsen. 

SEE YOU THERE!

@ChadBallard @AndyBeattie, @AlexBejenaru, @RyanByrne, @TonyChan, @SteveFrost, @BobFuhs, @LaurenHardy, @JoeHoms, @ChristopherHunter, @CKHwang, @KristinJushniano, @ClintKreider, @MattKvalheim, @WilliamLarsen, @RickLin, @MikeLin, @AmberMalfavon, @MikeMargrave, @KarenMargrave, @JonathanMcNeil, @JackMedford, @AliMotaket, @PaulOrtiz, @VipulShaw, @CanontoneSmith, @DeborahSvoboda, @SusanoUreno, @JonathanWilks, @NickWing, @TylerKimmel, @KevinDugan, @TaviPerttula

@Clint Kreider  When you @mention a group of people like that, the @mentions won't work. You have to do one at a time, click on their name at lower left, and then it highlights the name, do a comma, then the next! I know it's a pain! Maybe @Jaren Barnes  can help us figure this tech issue out, I know others were trying to @mention a group of people too in past. 

So, for now:

EVERYONE .... BE SURE TO FILL OUT YOUR KEYWORD ALERTS FOR ORANGE COUNTY MEETUP, AND ORANGE COUNTY, that way you won't miss anything. ALSO

MONITOR THE TOPIC WHEN IT IS POSTED! 

Personally I had a great time at the meetup. I'd like to suggest if there's a speaker we keep it short, sweet and to the point.

Maybe people can weigh in on topics they'd like to have discussed? and then we can choose a speaker accordingly! Thoughts anyone? 

Awesome! I should be able to attend!
I'm thinking time and location will be detailed closer to the event?

@Karen Margrave a topic(s) is a great idea to theme the meetup!

@Karen Margrave  I completely agree with this:

"Personally I had a great time at the meetup. I'd like to suggest if there's a speaker we keep it short, sweet and to the point.

Maybe people can weigh in on topics they'd like to have discussed? and then we can choose a speaker accordingly! Thoughts anyone? "

We can bring this up at the next meeting.

I noticed that the tags didn't work, but didn't have time to go through all of them at the time. I am still having a hard time with them though. The tags are not popping up when I type out the names individually.

@Karen Margrave  Ah, yes! Thanks! Must have skimmed right past it when I was viewing it on my phone :(

Looks like I'm off that day as of now, so I'm hoping to make it down there and meet everyone! Thanks for the post and information! I'm looking forward to it!! 

@Karen Margrave  

@Clint Kreider  

@Clint Kreider  

- Look forward meeting everyone.  I got the day & date confused for the first one.  It'll take a while for me to get there being I'm coming from downtown LA or maybe... it will be an early start & leave work with enough travel time. (^_^)

Thanks for organizing this again. I'll be there!

Just thought I'd bump this up to remind everyone about the Orange County Meetup on the on the 20th!! Are you coming? 

Updated over 3 years ago

Some of the names didn't come up and so we may have spelled them wrong. Jonathan McNeil, yours didn't highlight for some reason, maybe someone else can get it to.

@Clint Kreider  

@Matt Kvalheim  

@Rick Lin   

@Amber Malfavon

@Jonathan McNeil 

@Paul Ortiz  

@Vipul Shah  

@Jonathan Wilks  

@Nick Wing   

@Tyler Kimmel   

@Kevin Dugan    

@Tavi Perttula  

@William Larsen undefined

@Jack Medford  undefined

Keywords: O.C. Meetup, OC meetup, Orange County meetup, Orange County, southern California, so cal, so cal meetup

Im in guys.

Looking forward to it!

My wife and I are going to try to make it. We're newbies and still learning but I'd like to get to know some of you guys and start networking.

I'll be there. Looking forward to it! I'm interested in talking to anyone who invests in another state.

I'll be there. I can't wait to connect with like minded people!

Thanks for the reminder Karen, but unfortunately I wont be able to make this meet up. Work has been getting in the way lately. 

HI Guys,  Do you post a new post in this forum each time you have a meetup?  Is there another way to get notified, such as meetup.com?  I probably can't make it tonight but would like to at some point.

Thanks. :)

@Tiffany H.  They do post each meeting on the Events and Happening Forum. If you will set your keyword alerts up for Orange County Meetup, etc. you will be notified when it comes up.

@Clint Kreider  I won't be able to make the meeting tonight, therefore; you might want to pick up another package of the name tags. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.