Official Orange County Meetup thread

12 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We have had a lot of new interest lately, and I want to make sure everyone is aware of our meetings. We meet every 3rd Wednesday of the each month at 7PM at Round Table Pizza @ 22722 Lambert St, Lake Forest, CA 92630.

If you are interested in keeping track of our meetings click "Follow Topic" at the top of this thread and I will post updates here. If you'd like to be on the email list let me know. 

@Sheryl Griffin thought you might be interested. 

Originally posted by @Karen Margrave :

@Sheryl Griffin thought you might be interested. 

Thanks Karen!  Looking forward to it....

PM. sorry, posts can't be edited

Our next meetup is a week from today. Here are the details:

Time of Event: 04/15/2015 at 07:00PM
Location: Round Table Pizza @ 22722 Lambert St, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Fee to Attend: Free

If you are interested in keeping track of our meetings click "Follow Topic" at the top of this thread and I will post updates here. If you'd like to be on the email list let me know. 

Our group is now on Meetup.com. This should help to facilitate communication between members. 

The group name is "Orange County Real Estate Investor Networking"

Sign in to RSVP for our next meeting and stay informed. 

Here is the url to the group:  Orange County Real Estate Investor Networking

Join us at our next MEETING:

Monday, April 18, 2016 at 7PM @ Round Table Pizza - 22722 Lambert Street, Lake Forest, CA

We're welcoming @Bill Larsen @William Larsen of the infamous Instagram account : FLIPSOCAL (almost 10K followers) this week. He will be sharing tips and tricks on flipping everything from single family homes to 4+ unit properties. If you miss this the FOMO will be brutal!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pulling a good network together takes effort, sincerity and time - Alan Collins

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forming new relationships and networking may be the most important aspect of success in real estate. Furthermore, learning from the real life success and failure of other investors is invaluable. This is a perfect place to learn, grow, and network!!

All of this for FREE - no entry fee or pitches.

Monday, April 18, 2016 at 7PM @ Round Table Pizza - 22722 Lambert Street, Lake Forest, CA

Find us on Meetup.com

Is anyone aware of something in North Orange County?

Are all of your events on Mondays now? or do you stil have some on Fridays?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here