Raleigh, NC Meet Up - Thursday, May 14th

22 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 05/14/15 06:00PM
  • Rally Point Sport Grill
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Hello Fellow Triangle Area BP Members! 

Tiffany Alexy, Michael Jobe and Jeff Lee are hosting a gathering of Bigger Pockets members. (I was asked to post since I have a pro membership).

Nothing super formal, just come to chat with fellow real estate enthusiasts over a burger and a brew and see if we can help grow each other's businesses. Feel free to come and go as you please from 6:00 - 9:00 at Rally Point Sport Grill in Cary.  It is located in Harrison Square, 1837 N Harrison Ave, Cary, NC 27513. 

@Dawn Brenengen

Thanks for sharing Dawn! Yes, this will be a very informal affair. No need to put on your tuxedos or evening gowns. Come as you are and have a good time with some folks who share a common interest.

If you've never been to Rally Point, we have the large meeting room just to the left of the entrance reserved for the date & time Dawn mentioned. However, since there's a nice outdoor patio area with corn hole, giant jenga & connect four, I doubt everyone will want to stay inside all evening. 

Feel free to toss out any suggestions that you believe will help improve this gathering and they'll most certainly be taken into consideration!

Keywords: Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Mebane, Zebulon, Creedmoor, Roxboro, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Sanford, Holly Springs, Angier, Wendell, Youngsville, Franklinton, Louisburg, Oxford, Hillsborough, Burlington, Siler City, Pittsboro, Lillington, Fayetteville, Triangle, RTP, RDU, Research Triangle

@Dawn Brenengen

@Michael Jobe

I so wish I could be there! We just came back from Cary/Apex a couple of weeks ago - hopefully, our schedules will coincide next time.

Have a lot of fun, guys & let us know how it turns out!

I live in Fayetteville and I'm not a big fan of the REIA here so I've been looking for some locals to chat with. I'm pretty far away but I'll try to sneak out of work early and get over there to shake some hands!

definitely wish I could be there. I will be out of town that week. Hopefully you guys can make this a monthly event! 

Thanks Dawn and Michael, I was hoping to hook up with a REIA while I was down in Wake Forest that week. Count my wife and I in!

I have a conflict that date unfortunately. Hope to catch the next one!

oh no, I have schedle conflict on that day too...  I wis if I could be there lol

I'm in! Thanks for organizing this guys!

Emily Rose, Real Estate Agent in NC (#283203)

That's great! My hubby will be there. Unfortunately, I can't go with him but I hope this becomes a monthly thing so I can join in on the next one. 

Thank you very much for organizing it. I will be there with my wife.

Very cool, thanks so much!

Can't make it this week. Hopefully the next one.

Just a quick reminder for anyone who is planning to attend. We are still on for 6PM this evening at Rally Point Sport Grill in Cary. Location is right off of Harrison Ave in the Bass Pro Shops plaza. If you get lost or need help finding the place my number is in my signature. I'll see you all there!

Keywords: Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Mebane, Zebulon, Creedmoor, Roxboro, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Sanford, Holly Springs, Angier, Wendell, Youngsville, Franklinton, Louisburg, Oxford, Hillsborough, Burlington, Siler City, Pittsboro, Lillington, Fayetteville, Triangle, RTP, RDU, Research Triangle

Thank you to @Dawn Brenengen   and @Michael Jobe and anyone else who participated in organizing this event.

I can attest to the fact that it was very casual and just plain old networking.

Thank you, @Thang Cao !  I had a great time connecting with some really great investors, agents, builders and more. So glad to meet everyone!

That was really fantastic! Thanks both for organizing :)

Thanks to all the local Raleigh folk who attended. I was pleasantly surprised at the turnout. There was lots of good feedback and enough interest to do it again next month. Stay tuned for the details in the near future!

Wow! What a great night.  Thank you guys for organizing this!!  Enjoyed meeting everyone!