Phoenix Area Real Estate Investor Happy Hour

19 Replies

• 05/15/15 05:00PM
  • Culinary Dropout (aka The Yard), 149 S Farmer Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

We are organizing a meetup at the Culinary Dropout (aka The Yard) in Tempe for May 15th at 5pm.  Please see more details at the EventBrite page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/real-estate-investor-...

Please note that the Culinary Dropout has a few locations.  We chose Tempe because it is centrally located for most of the investors that have expressed interest.

This is a fairly large restaurant so I will make sure that the hostess knows our location, but just in case there is any confusion when you get there, email me at [email protected]

Feel free to invite colleagues and partners.  Look forward to seeing you there.

This is a happy hour meetup.  There will be no pitching of products, services or properties.

Sounds good and better organized than the last one. I'll see you guys there.

I have softball that night but can come for a while.  Fortunately, you picked a place close to the field.  See you guys there.

Do we have any idea how many people will be at the meetup?

Thank you to everyone for the positive response.  I'll get there early to snag a table and try to keep an eye on this thread to make sure everyone can find us.

Aaron - Absolutely, looking forward to meeting you.

Steve - Its hard to say because I don't know how many people are bringing spouses or business partners but it looks like at least 10 - 20, based on confirmations.

Perhaps next time we should set this up at a less popular place on a less busy night.  I am guessing that it is going to be a zoo down there. 

Looking forward to it though.  :)

Originally posted by @Steve Olafson :

Perhaps next time we should set this up at a less popular place on a less busy night.  I am guessing that it is going to be a zoo down there. 

Looking forward to it though.  :)

It can't work for everyone, every time. There are other REI meetups that are like that, this one is refreshingly different.

Originally posted by @Lucas P. :

It can't work for everyone, every time. There are other REI meetups that are like that, this one is refreshingly different.

Yep.  I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Guys,

I don't think I'll be able to make this one. I land at like 1:00, have to run to the bank and then to title by five. I'll try but I doubt I'll be able to pull it off.

Have fun and hopefully some great connections are made!

Casey

We are at the high top tables next to the bar on the patio (outside).

New to the forums and didn't get the invite until too late. Hope to make the next one!

For anyone who is still in town and has not yet escaped the heat, I posted another get together for the 26th.  Here's the new thread - http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/203719-phoenix-area-real-estate-investor-happy-hour

Any more Phoenix, Arizona meetings going on ? 

Patron V.

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/203719-phoenix-area-real-estate-investor-happy-hour