Fairfield, CT: Real Estate Meet-Up

18 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 09/30/15 07:00PM
  • Anna Liffeys 1494 Old Post Rd, Fairfield, CT
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Our Connecticut meet-up grows stronger every month with many experienced and new investors joining (about 20 - 25 people on average).

If you have not yet been to one, I strongly encourage you to come and build your network. There are many investors (looking to buy and sell), wholesalers, lenders, brokers, attorneys and more.

Place/Time: Anna Liffeys 1494 Old Post Rd, Fairfield, CT at 7pm on Wed, Sept. 30th.

It is free, although please purchase one drink from the bar - non-alcoholic is fine.

ALL NETWORKING: We are at a bar - actually a great one with excellent beers on tap - with the sole purpose of networking. At 7:45pm we go around the room so everyone can introduce themselves to the group and tell briefly what you do - this has been an incredible tool to find who you would like to network with. There are no lectures, speeches, upsells, education, etc. there are many other organizations that run good groups to fill this need.

(Feel free to forward to interested parties. We typically meet the last Wednesday of every month.)

Just a reminder for the Fairfield County/New Haven County/Connecticut meet-up on Wednesday, September 30th at Anna Liffey's (1494 Old Post Rd, Fairfield, CT)

The meet-up is very casual - it's at a bar - and is focused completely on networking. There are no fees, no speakers - except your own introduction to the group - and it's a great place to find your missing link to doing more real estate investing.

Please post if you will be coming, and we're looking forward to seeing you there.

Originally posted by @Jonathan Makovsky :

Just a reminder for the Fairfield County/New Haven County/Connecticut meet-up on Wednesday, September 30th at Anna Liffey's (1494 Old Post Rd, Fairfield, CT)

The meet-up is very casual - it's at a bar - and is focused completely on networking. There are no fees, no speakers - except your own introduction to the group - and it's a great place to find your missing link to doing more real estate investing.

Please post if you will be coming, and we're looking forward to seeing you there.

I will see you there! Can't wait to see everyone! For those of you on the fence or first timers - this is an awesome opportunity to get together, help one another out, and have a great time!

Last reminder for the meet-up in Fairfield, Connecticut tonight. (Paging all members from Fairfield County, New Haven County, Hartford County, Litchfield County, NYC, and any one else that would like to join - it's open to all.)

Sure! i'll be there tonight. Se you guys soon!

Davi DeBrito

I missed this one 😒

Hi.  I am new to BP.   Is this a monthly meeting?  I am in Fairfield County and would love to attend some of these meetings.   Will you be having another one in the near future?

Thank you.

Hi @Liz Cresci

Welcome to BiggerPockets. I know you will benefit greatly from the tools and the knowledge and the support you will find. My name is Rubelyn. I am on the support team. Just thought I would drop you a line to say that I am happy for you! I am looking forward to reading your successful experiences.

Click here to register for the next free Webinar! Have fun!

Rubelyn

HI @Liz Cresci

Yes, this meeting is typically held the last Wednesday of every month, so there will be another coming up soon. The Southern CT REIA run by @Deirdre VIRvo is going to be meeting Thursday, October 8th in Norwalk if you are interested in that.

Good luck!

Thank you, @Daniel Raposo

I will look into it and hope to be able to make it.

I appreciate the info!

Liz

@Liz Cresci thanks for inquiring! Yes, set your keyword alert to "Fairfield", "Connecticut" and you will definitely know about the next one. I expect to have it posted today or tomorrow.

Scheduled for Wed, Oct. 28th same time and place as above meet-up.

I plan on attending the 10/26 meet up.  As a newcomer, this seems like a great opportunity to meet folks and further my education.

Hi @Jonathan Makovsky .  Is this meetup still occurring?  I am a newbie in Connecticut and looking to get into a condo as my first fix and flip.  I own a house and a condo and have been renting it out for the last few years.  I am ready to become more active and attempt a flip.  I am looking to build my personal network and find some mentors.

@Alfred Wechselberger we are still hosting these meet ups! The last wednesday of each month, at Anna Liffey's in Fairfield, starting at 7pm! Hope to see you at the end of this month!

Originally posted by @Alfred Wechselberger :

Hi @Jonathan Makovsky.  Is this meetup still occurring?  I am a newbie in Connecticut and looking to get into a condo as my first fix and flip.  I own a house and a condo and have been renting it out for the last few years.  I am ready to become more active and attempt a flip.  I am looking to build my personal network and find some mentors.

Hi Alfred, here is the next Fairfield meet-up. Please post if you can make it, and if you would like to be on mailing list please PM me your email address. Thanks.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.