CHREIA welcomes Chris Marroquin, Senior Account Manager of Streamline Funding, as our guest speaker this month. Chris and the Streamline Funding team are well established in Central Texas as hard money lenders for both rehab and new construction projects.
As our local real estate market cycle has entered into a strong expansion phase, lenders funding new construction projects find themselves busy underwriting deals that can greatly profit both investors and lenders. In the midst of the building boom, these projects still require planning, due diligence and a detailed budget.
Chris will give us an overview of:
1) how to evaluate the potential funding for a new build
2) how to package and present the project for funding
3) hard money considerations in approving or disapproving a project
4) common problems Streamline has seen during the construction phase (once ground is broken) and how to anticipate these as a borrower/builder
5) the types of new construction projects Streamline likes to fund
6) successful cases of local borrower/builders and what actions contributed to their project's success
Those who plan to attend and RSVP are welcome to submit related questions in advance. We'll be sure to forward those to Chris, so that he has a chance to address them in his presentation.
New or returning members, come join us for our September meeting that marks our 6th month anniversary as the corridor's growing real estate investment meetup! We hope everyone enjoyed their August break.
Welcome to Bigger Pockets. It is great to see you hear.