Roanoke Area Real Estate Meetup

8 Replies

• 09/23/15 07:00PM
  • Grandin CoLab 1327 Grandin Rd SW, Roanoke, VA 24015
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Hi everyone!

The newly formed Roanoke Real Estate Master Mind Group will be meeting next Wednesday, 9/23/15, at 7:00pm.  Please join us at the Grandin CoLab for roundtable discussion, tips and tricks, and all things real estate related.  We'll also be discussing our strategy for adding a specific educational component to our upcoming meetings, so please be thinking ahead.

And please bring a guest!

Just a reminder, this Wednesday in Roanoke, VA..

Matt Clark is this something that 2 total newbies (my fiancée and I) are welcome to go to? Only just started researching investing in real estate and looking to learn as much as possible. Since we don't have much to offer I wasn't sure if it was something for us or not? No hard feelings either way ;)

hi @Matt Clark

Some more topics we could discuss at our meetings are ways to find private lenders,what banks are looking for to qualify you for a loan,ways to improve your credit score,books that we read to learn this business

Also can you tell me again exactly what the Facebook page is called 

Thanks 

Hi Matt

I just requested to join your group. Montvale is home for me but I live and invest in CA. I have flown back home and have given classes at the other rei with Dallas twice. That was a big club with over 400 members of which 60+ showed for the lease option training I gave. If I plan a trip back home to see mom and you would like me to be the speaker for the night let me know and I can see how it works out.. Keith Boley

Investor, mentor, trainer

Best selling co-author (THE REAL ESTATE CANDY SHOP)

Speaker at the following events (Ron Lagrands, *************, Loral Langemier, ect)

REI wealth academy founder

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.