• Summerville, SC
Votes |
RSVP for Tonight's BP Networking Event

Brad F.
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Summerville, SC
Posted Oct 12 2015, 09:22

5 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

HI all BP'ers, 

I am eager to meet new faces, and re-connect with my friends at this event.  I wanted to send this (perhaps late) post to get a sense of how many people will be attending this event tonight.  This will help me to know how much pizza to have available! Beverages are NOT included haha!  

@Robert Laird @Adam Smith @Tarl Yarber 

Location and event details: 

5201 NE MLK BLVD

PORTLAND, OR 97211

Time: 6pm-9pm 

Schedule: 

6pm-7pm: Networking time, Come in and start to meet your peers.  We will do our best to connect those we know other BP'ers.  Grab some food & Drink, mingle etc. 

7pm-9pmish:  

We will gather the group to begin the meet-up, and pass around a sign in sheet to add your name, contact info etc. (we will deliver w/ permission these contacts to the group for possible future connections.  Again NON-Solicitation.  

The topic will include a round table type discussion by going around the room asking you to introduce yourself to the group, i.e who you are, what you do, what you are looking to achieve by attending this meet-up.  Small Q&A 

During this time please be courteous and to keep your introductions  between 3-5 minutes as such to allow everyone an opportunity to speak.  We know from experience, if we do not govern the time, not everyone will have an opportunity to participate.  

Wrap up: Q&A, Then it's time to go make a new friend or many!    

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to any of the event coordinators,  or myself.   

Loading replies...