Chicago South (and suburbs) Meetup 11/3 !

19 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi There!

The next meetup is scheduled for 11/3. Due to the end of month chaos I will be moving them to the first Tuesday of the month. Click here to join the group on meetup for reminders etc.

Nothing is for sale. These are designed to be 100% networking. We'll have a brief introduction at the beginning and plan on ending the meeting at 8:30-9:00. Everyone from all parts of the business and all levels of experience are invited. The goal is for people to connect and network so we can all do more deals. :)

Hope to see you there!

Jeff

Updated about 6 years ago

The date is Tues 11/3. Not 11/11. Sorry for the confusion!

I will be there.   Got some great new stories to share.

1) Blanket loan for 7 properties went thru. Huge nightmare. 
2) Got a new financing product. 
3) And we just got another house under contract. It needs some work..... 

Originally posted by @Mike H. :

I motion for Mike to talk the entire time.......

Ha.  I thought the goal was for everybody to learn something. The only thing they're going to learn from me is how nobody should ever try doing a blanket loan thru firstkey. :-)

Originally posted by @Nick Versetto :
Originally posted by @Mike H.:

I motion for Mike to talk the entire time.......

I bet you can do it Mike! :)

Good seeing everyone last night, including new faces. 

@Ken Morrison closed some wholesale deals and I'm interested to see how he progresses!

I'll be moving these to the first Tues of the month and booked the next one for 12/1. Keep an eye on the Events board here or join the meetup group by going here

Happy Investing!

Hello everyone. Will there be another meetup soon? I am very interested in Wholesaling. I've been in the "Process" of starting, however feeling a little stuck. Wouldn't mind a little assistance to get the ball rolling any help would be appreciate. Have a wonderful day! :-)