Meet Up group in Collin County for BP - Interested?

9 Replies

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We can certainly get a group of us in Collin County together and we would gladly do that.  We have several options for locations but we would like a survey of days and times that the majority of people could attend.  We have a location off Preston and Parker, one off 75 and spring creek and I can check on others.

First though I need a count of truly interested and times etc. 

Originally posted by @Diane Klaas :

We can certainly get a group of us in Collin County together and we would gladly do that.  We have several options for locations but we would like a survey of days and times that the majority of people could attend.  We have a location off Preston and Parker, one off 75 and spring creek and I can check on others.

Hello and welcome!  I am 9 years old and live in Coppell.  Your try will probably won't quite get me but I will have to see where you end up with. Ci wrote you because I want to offer myself to you.  I graduated from college next got my broker license in 1980.  I have been in the construction business since I was 17.  If you think I can be of any help to you please contact me at any time.  Good luck!r

Originally posted by @Michael Lee:
Originally posted by @Diane Klaas:

Hello and welcome!  I am 59 years old and live in Coppell.  Your try will probably won't quite get me but I will have to see where you end up with. I wrote you because I want to offer myself to you.  I graduated from college next got my broker license in 1980.  I have been in the construction business since I was 17.  If you think I can be of any help to you please contact me at any time.  Good luck!r