Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Sean Dolan
  • Vendor
  • Katy, TX
Votes |
Big Investors Meetup this Wednesday in Katy, Texas.

Sean Dolan
  • Vendor
  • Katy, TX
Posted Mar 8 2016, 04:15

10 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

When: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 7:30pm - 10:30pm
Where: Homewood by Hilton, 25495 Katy Mills Parkway (next to PetroSkills)
Speakers: Jason Bible and Tom Perry from Right Path Radio (9-10am 1110 FM Houston) , and HoustonHouseBuyers.com.

RSVP Required, please do so here: http://www.meetup.com/real-estate-investing-club

Free beer and wine until 9:30.

Agenda:

• 7:30pm - 8:00pm Open Networking.
  • 8:00pm - 8:30pm Tom Perry will ask the audience: "What Is The One Thing Holding You Back From Starting Your First Deal?"
  • 8:30pm - 9:00pm Jason Bible will give a presentation on "The Fastest Way to Get Started in Real Estate".
  • 9:00pm - 10:30pm Open Networking.
    About the Speakers:

Jason Bible - In 2012 Jason joined a local real estate club, made his first real estate transaction and hasn’t looked back. Since then he has bought, sold, and leased hundreds of properties. In 2015 he did over 85 deals in greater Houston, and plans to do over 120 in 2016.

Tom Perry - Tom has three decades of experience as an entrepreneur. In those years he has owned and managed six successful businesses.

He is the founder and former owner of Fast Track Roofing and Remodeling, an investor-focusd general contactor for unoccupied single family and multifamily properties…..He has spent more at Home Depot in a week than most people do in a lifetime.

Tom is a graduate of Texas A&M, with a BS in Psychology and a minor in business.

About Big Investors:

BIG Investors is a supportive community group located in Katy, Texas that provides networking opportunities for beginner and seasoned real estate investors, interested in learning about single-family, multi-family, buy and hold, flipping, wholesaling, and lending strategies.

This is a new group, created after a post on BiggerPockets.com, requesting a networking event for investors in the Katy, Texas area. For that, as a hat tip BiggerPockets.com, we're calling ourselves BIG Investors for the time being.

This group will likely evolve, as we shape it around feedback. What I can promise, is that our culture will be welcoming to all interesting in learning, and we'll never change our curriculum based on suggestions from sponsors. If anyone sponsors our events, they will have zero control over guests or curriculum discussed.

I've spoken at and attended many conferences, and nothing annoys me more than hearing a pitch, disguised as education.

I assure you, all speakers will speak from experience, without an agenda. I will continue to grow this Meetup as long as there is a demand, so please spread the word.

Sponsor:

Thanks to Linse Meadows (Investor/Realtor) LinseMeadows.com for sponsoring the location and the beer/wine.

Keywords: Houston, Katy, Spring, Pasadena, The Woodlands, Friendswood, League City, Missouri City, Pearland, Rosenberg, Sugar Land, Texas City, Baytown, Conroe, Deer Park, Stafford, Tomball, Richmond, Humble, Bellaire, Cinco Ranch, Aldine,

Loading replies...