Cleveland Meet-up

7 Replies

This event is brought to you by:

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Is it important to arrive right on time or is this type of event a bit more casual? I would love to attend, but I would not be able to arrive at 6.

Hi @Gwen Fyfe . It is a pretty casual meetup. We often stay until around 10. If you cannot show up until after 6, that is no problem.

I think I'll stop in. I have questions about getting started up and all. Plus I think it's cool to meet the community of investors in Cleveland. 

I will be there. 

Bring or tag anyone that you think would benefit from hanging out for a bit and talking about real estate. A group setting can sometimes be more helpful than hours of reading online.  

The more people that we remind the better, so I will shamelessly plug people's keyword alerts Cleveland, Akron, Parma, Lakewood, Brecksville, Cuyahoga Falls.

Thursday 6/30 in Middleburg Heights, details above.

@Aaron Westerburg

@Tony R. Yagiela Heads up. 

Where is it going to be? I don't see the location and I'd love to attend.

I would absolutely love to attend, however I have prior family engagements tonight. I am looking forward to next months meetup!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here