Votes |
Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Westchester Mastermind Meetup

Ceasar Rosas
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Bronx, NY
Posted Jun 14 2016, 18:07
This event is brought to you by:

21 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello everyone! 

We will be having our 3rd mastermind for anyone interested in expanding their network in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Westchester areas. I am working on having a mortgage professional come to speak on investing in real estate for the first time using FHA, VA (Military), and Conventional loans. I would like for everyone to bring a potential deal that they would be interested in and we can go over numbers. I look forward to seeing everyone there. Spouses and partners are encouraged to come.

There will be no soliciting, but if partnerships happen naturally then that would be great. This group is for us to learn, come up with ideas, and encourage us to take the next steps. I look forward to seeing you all there. 

Email me or inbox me with your name, number, and email address to confirm you will be there!!

• Broker NY (#10301210194)

The Fix Up Logo

Loading replies...