Boise Investor Group Monthly Meeting

6 Replies

• 11/10/16 06:30PM
  • Title One- 1940 S. Bonito Way. Meridian, ID 83642 (Southside of Building)
  • $10

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

The focus of this monthly meetup will be:

Using Real Estate to Create Passive Monthly Income

Get coaching on flipping techniques to earn income & utilizing these skills to implement the BRRR Strategy. Buy, Renovate, Rent and Repeat. All for monthly passive income.

BIG is proud to host Kevin Carroll, a Boise based Real Estate Entrepreneur. With nearly a decade of real estate experience & almost 1000 units sold, Kevin is excited to share with us his strategies & tips on how he's successfully executed the BRRR strategy to generate passive income & wants to share his successes to help others achieve financial freedom.

Monthly events are a wonderful opportunity to network, get some helpful education and build relationships with other like-minded people.

Providing networking and real estate investment education for the real estate investor in Boise, Idaho Meridian, Idaho | Nampa, Idaho | Caldwell, Idaho | Mountain Home, Idaho

I'll probably make it unless something unforeseen comes up!

@Chris Low Kevin will be speaking at our monthly event next Thursday the 10th. Doors open at 6:30pm. Look forward to seeing you out!

Usually, my wife @JorDanee Key draws the straw, but I would like to attempt to attend. One of us will. We're new to the area and haven't found a baby sitter yet, so usually just one of us. ;)

@Michael Key We hope to see you or your wife out. It's always a strong turnout with networking at the end.

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.