Be the bank

7 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 11/16/16 07:00PM
  • 105 W Broad street suite 200, Falls Church, VA
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Feel free to come and learn and network with fellow investors. I look forward to seeing you there!

Format: 

1) Intro: 15mins

2) Training: 50mins

3) Deal Sharing & Networking

Absolutely @Andrew Michael  !! Perfect opportunity to come out and meet your team in person.  I just locked it on my calendar. 

Thanks for the invite and moving forward, definitely please include me in on these types of events. 

If my schedule allows it, I may show up too. 

Hello fellow investors.  I just wanted to say hello, and that I am interested in attending one of your upcoming events.  Unfortunately, I'm working this Wednesday but look forward to catching the next one.  Hope to meet many of you soon to network and share ideas.

I'm interested in attending your monthly meetings.  I'm an interested private money lender.  Can you add me to your list of invitees?  

Please add me to your email list so that I may attend future meetings.

Thank you.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here