James Marszalek
  • Property Manager
  • Tacoma, WA
Posted Nov 5 2016, 15:21

4 Replies

• 11/09/16 07:00PM
  • Gateway Real Estate, 850 39th Ave SW, Puyallup, Washington 98373
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Let's stand back from our digital platforms for an hour and meet in person. Whether you're an agent, investor, money man, contractor, or just someone interested in the investor world, this is a great opportunity to meet like minded individuals, and pick the brains of people who are actively investing in real estate in Pierce and Thurston County! 

I will be the host for the evening. We'll discuss the upcoming webinar on how to find incredible deals in a competative market. If you aren't registered for this free event, you can do so here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/webinar. Snacks and drinks will be provided, free of charge. Please note that although I am a Real Estate Agent and Investor, this night is all about networking. Let's build relationships, share stories, experiences, and participate in an open forum of what is working, and what lessons have been learned. 

I'm definitely looking forward to meeting you all! Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions or comments! 

This event is great for those in the following markets: Tacoma, Lakewood, Puyallup, Spanaway, Graham, DuPont, Yelm, Roy, Lacey, Olympia, Lake Tapps, Bonney Lake, etc. 

Loading replies...