• Boston, MA
Votes |
Movers & Shakers + RE Tax? Start where? Kelly's Danvers, MA

Mike Hurney
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Jan 6 2017, 09:21

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We've got 2 important items to add to our agenda this evening:

1. Have your Real Estate (property) Taxes risen too high?

2. Who/What/Where/When/How/Why do I start in Real Estate investing?

1. There is a 30 day window in Massachusetts, that property owners have, to File an Application for Abatement of Real Property Tax which ends on February 1, 2017. We'll go over the Form, Filing procedure and whether to file for the reduction in Value and receive the subsequent reduction in Real Estate Tax.

2. There are a lot of Simple mistakes you can make beginning in Real Estate investing. We'll go over the most common Expen$ive, Time consuming mistakes that most newbies make in this lucrative field.

Planned Agenda:

Our next meeting is this Evening -Friday, January 6, 2017 7-8:30pm at Kellys 165 Endicott St, Danvers - Movers and Shakers.

No charge to members, Only $5. for guests and only $99/year to join.

Round Robin of what you've been working on and what you need-to-succeed.

Market update of our local area.

What to expect in 2017?

Partner, Hire or Contract for services?

Happy New Year,

Although 2016 was a very good year, we're looking forward to an even better year for 2017. There are some things we'll be doing differently and some things you may not be taking advantage of.

Welcome to the many new members who've joined recently. Basically you get back what you put in. I'll be reaching out to EVERYONE during January to make sure your expectations are being met and feel free to email me directly with your concerns [email protected]

See you tonight, Mike (corrected address to Kellys)

Last time for this we're just North of Boston, Massachusetts and South of New Hampshire.

Loading replies...