Bob E.
  • Queen Creek, AZ
Votes |
Phoenix May Meetup and Networking

Bob E.
  • Queen Creek, AZ
Posted May 14 2017, 13:03

28 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

5900 N 83rd St.,, , Scottsdale, AZ

Thursday 7PM

We are looking to get together with other BP members to talk Real Estate and tell stories (hopefully all true).  I can honestly say that I have learned something at every meeting and built some good relationships.  We have seen people who met fund one anothers deals, by or sell property, Hire other attendees as employees, and even one couple got a date out of it.  There really is something for everyone, hope you can make it.  I will order some pizzas so if you are coming late from work you won't go hungry.

From 101 Exit to McDonald and head West. Turn south off 83rd and it is the second driveway on the right, set fairly far back off the street. This is a community clubhouse not a house or business.  I usually have a small white Meetup sign.

I will order some pizzas.

Please use either the clubhouse or street parking.

FYI some people have had trouble finding the address in the past, one of last months attendees gave me the Google code below:

Here is the Google "plus code" that you can put in google maps to get the exact location with no confusion. Just copy and paste 855CG3CW+W9 into your maps app.

The coords are 33°31'20.3"N 111°54'14.6"W

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Bob

Tags:  Meetup, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Queen Creek, Glendale, Peoria.

Loading replies...