Fixated On Real Estate - Systems to Sourcing Deals AND Networking

Tarl Yarber
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Jul 23 2017, 17:53
This event is brought to you by:

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Its time to officially announce our next Bad *** Meetup! (Finally)

I have been away on vacation since the end of our first ever insane PNW Big Bad *** Real Estate Wealth Expo! Huge success, and I want to thank all of you who helped support and make the event happen.

On to the meetup!

Wednesday 7/26/17 - 6:30pm

Renton Technical College - Room H103 (Thats building H)

RSVP Via Meetup HERE: https://www.meetup.com/Fixated-On-Real-Estate/events/241043515/

At the Expo - Tarl (me) taught how to Scale Your Business for Success. Due to time restraints, I was only able to go over everything at a 10,000 ft level.

As a refresher, the keys to scaling and building your real estate investment business to ANY LEVEL is simply establishing systems for four components:

1. Sourcing Deals

2. Funding Deals

3. Rehabbing Deals

4. Resale of the Deals (or refi/rent if keeping)

As Promised! We will be going into WAY MORE DEPTH on these topics, starting with SOURCING DEALS!!

JOIN ME, as we get into the the details and strategies for Sourcing More properties and building systems for success around acquisitions.

Not good enough? How about if I invite some of my very good friends to join us with a far more in depth panel discussion on sourcing deals and taking your business to another level?

MASTERS OF OFF MARKET!! Revisited. This time, we will add into key components of sourcing deals for acquisitions, as well as invite some of the top Off Market property sourcer's (is sourcer's a word?) in the Seattle and Pacific North West

On top of that, we will continue to have the best networking for real estate investors around. More focused, and better than the last. I know for a fact, that we would not have the success we have without networking. If you want to take your business to another level, you must meet other investors/lenders/wholesalers/professionals, and Fixated On Real Estate is the place to do it!

Click Here for the Meetup Page and RSVP Today: https://www.meetup.com/Fixated-On-Real-Estate/events/241043515/

Loading replies...