Wilson County Real Estate Investment Group

12 Replies

• 11/15/17 06:30PM
  • Mount Juliet, TN
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

BiggerPockets Members,

While there are some excellent groups hosting meetings in Nashville and the surrounding areas there is nothing dedicated specifically to the Wilson County area. If you are interested in real estate investing, or are actively involved, in the Mount Juliet, Lebanon, and/or Hermitage areas please come join us at Jonathan's Grille (613 S Mount Juliet, Rd Mount Juliet, TN 37122) to meet other likeminded individuals.

The Dixon Team will host this event and it will be completely free to attend. Some appetizers will be provided but please feel free to order food or drinks while there. Please join us for an opportunity to network and learn with other investors and real estate professionals in the area. There may be a short presentation/talk but the intent is for this to be a networking opportunity.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to help. Can’t wait to see you all there!

I'm very sorry I missed this! I have a couple of SFR in Mt Juliet. Will you be having another meeting? Thanks, Mary Mayo

@Mary Mayo you haven't missed anything! This event is scheduled for November 15, 2017. I hope you can make it then!

I look forward to meeting you and learning form you all! Super excited since this will be my first BP event. Take care!

Updated 7 months ago

Sick as a dog. I'm sorry that I won't make it out tonight!

Thank you @Richard Ryan for putting this together. Majority of the meet-ups I see on here are for the Franklin and Nashville area. Although I am in Smyrna, its nice to see something closer to this area. Im planning to be at this event.

I look forward to this! I truly want to establish a large and strong network of other real estate minded individuals. I'll see y'all there.

Hope this event is rockin' tonight guys!

Looking forward to seeing every body tonight. We have about 25 people who have RSVPd for this event!

Looking forward to this!

@Richard Ryan

Thanks again for putting together a great meetup last night. I loved the energy in the room and was glad I could join. Looking forward to staying in touch with your group.

@Daniel Hyman glad you could join us. Also happy to see you made it home safe. Hopefully, we will see you again soon!

@Laura Pattawi I hope you are feeling better! We will get some feedback from everyone that attended and then plan our next one. Not sure if it will be in December or January

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.