St. Louis REI Happy Hour!

4 Replies

• 01/25/18 05:00PM - 07:00PM America/Chicago
  • Parking, food & beer!, 6413 Clayton Ave Saint Louis, Missouri 63139
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi, all! We had a really successful St. Louis REI meet up in December, and we're looking forward to another this month! Join us on the last Thursday of the month for an informal meet up to discuss real estate with like-minded individuals in the St. Louis area. No formal agenda or presentations... just open discussion.

We'll meet at Heavy Riff Brewing at 5pm on Thursday, Jan. 25. I usually stay for a couple of hours, but I know several people stayed until 8 or 9pm last time. :)

Hope to see you there!

Hi Megan,

My apologies if this question seems silly, but is this event open to those who are new to real estate investing? 

(Full disclosure: My only experience with real estate is as a renter. That said, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to come and learn as much as possible.)

Thanks!

@Justin McMahon ... You are more than welcome to join. We have a good variety of experience levels!

Looks like we have a great group... looking forward to seeing everyone at 5pm today at Heavy Riff Brewing!

Thanks for coming out, everyone. I thought it was a fantastic meet up. Looking forward to the next one... it'll be the last Thursday of Feb... same place, same time. I'll put up another event for that meet up a couple of weeks in advance. Talk soon!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here