Kevin C.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Burien, WA
Posted Jan 10 2018, 16:03

6 Replies

• 01/15/18 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • https://www.meetup.com/CascadiaInvestorsAlliance
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Happy New Year fellow BPers!!! We hope you all had an amazing holiday season. We are excited to announce our first South-end meetup of 2018 and see all of your amazing faces. If you haven't been to one of our events, we want to meet you. (Our meetings are purely networking and a great way to meet fellow investors in the area. Please RSVP HERE

With that being said, the new year is upon us and its time to make this your best year ever! While I have no doubt you are setting your goals and planning your strategies on how to accomplish them, I would invite you to ponder the following questions....

1) What would it look like if you thrived in your real estate investing?

2) What kind of outcomes would give you the greatest sense of fulfillment, meaning, pride, purpose and achievement?

I am looking forward to hearing what you come up with, if your willing to share.

Best wishes and here is to you crushing it in 2018.

Kevin Carbon

"Make bold moves towards your dreams each day, refuse to stop, and nothing can stop you." -Hal Elrod

Keyword alerts : Tacoma, Lakewood, Olympia, Lacey, Montesano, Shelton, Port Orchard, Bremerton, Vancouver, Federal Way, Kent, Auburn, Puyallup, Orting, Milton, Burien, Sea-Tac, Gig Harbor, Bonney Lake, Enumclaw, Aberdeen

Loading replies...