Votes |
Outer Banks Real Estate Investors kickoff meeting

Jason Hathcock
  • Investor
  • Kill Devil Hills, NC
Posted Feb 10 2018, 07:39

5 Replies

• 03/01/18 05:30PM - 07:00PM America/New_York
  • WaveRiders Coffee & Deli lounge room, WaveRiders 3022 S. Croatan Hwy Nags Head, North Carolina 27959
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Please join me on Thursday March 1st at 5:30pm for the kickoff meeting for The Outer Banks Real Estate Investors networking group! This will be the first meeting for this group and this is your chance to meet other like minded individuals that want to improve their network and knowledge of REI on the OBX. There are no fees to join this group or to attend this event. This group is focused on learning, networking, sharing ideas, developing meaningful relationships, growing your REI business, building partnerships, and succeeding together. We will have special guests at each of the monthly meetings, however the purpose and focus of these presentations is LEARNING, not plugging a business for personal gain or attempting to pick up clients from the group. For those of you that would like to learn more about REI on the OBX , want to meet other investors (new and seasoned), and are willing to share your knowledge/enthusiasm/interests/time/(whatever you can contribute!) and not merely take from the group, then please join us for our kickoff meeting at WaveRiders Coffee & Deli in Nags Head, NC. For more details and to officially join the Outer Banks Real Estate Investors group, please find us on FaceBook and request to join. We will provide additional details about the monthly meetings on our FB page, and you can also connect with the other members of the group there. I will also keep up to date information regarding our meetings on the BP site. I look forward to meeting lots of new people and helping everyone within the group move their REI business forward. PLEASE NOTE THAT SPACE IS LIMITED AT THIS MEETING, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND. Thanks everyone!

We hope that any investors or newbies in the Currituck, Carova, Corolla, Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head, Manteo, Wanchese or nearby areas of North Carolina would come check us out and get connected. 

Loading replies...