Do you want to be a Landlord but don’t know where to start?
Are you an experienced Landlord and want to keep on top of changes, increase your cash flow and network with other Landlords?
Or perhaps you are a reluctant, or an accidental Landlord.
Then you should attend the MAREIA Two-day Landlord Summit
Learn to run your rentals like a business and take the emotions out of your decisions.
It’s easy to think that being a landlord is only about collecting rent and reaping profits.
Owning real estate and renting it out is more challenging than just collecting money each month.
But if you know what to do and do it correctly, landlording can also be one of the best ways to accumulate and grow your wealth.
Here are just a few of the topics we’ll discuss:
- How to get started and how to choose the right neighborhoods for your rental properties
- Analyzing a property for good cash flow (i.e. “You make your money when you buy”)
- Screening tenants – the single thing that can make or break your rental business
- How to find and keep good, qualified tenants
- The “must-have” clauses you absolutely need in your lease
- The pros and cons of market-rate tenants vs. voucher holders
- How to handle service calls
- Understanding the eviction process
- Lead Paint Laws and the types of lead certificates
- How to avoid legal problems and large fines under the Fair Housing Laws.
- Automating your rental business for less stress and more profits
- Taking advantage of all the real estate tax laws to keep more of your hard earned money
During the MAREIA Two Day Landlord Summit we’ll cover all of the above topics and much, much more.
Don’t become a burned-out landlord and motivated seller because you’re tired of dealing with the tenants, toilets, and turnovers.
Become an educated landlord and run your landlord business like a pro to enjoy all the benefits of owning rental real estate.
50% OFF TICKETS thru Friday, April 6 at 5 PM
Use Promo Code: SUMMIT50
INSIDE SECRET: Tickets for the Landlord Summit are still 1/2 price through April 17.