You won’t want to miss this one—
Join us June 26th, Tuesday, for our awesome guest, short-term rental business owner, @Ethan Cooke , who will talk about how he runs his Airbnb business, secures units, works with homeowners to create win-win solutions, develops / improves property, and rents them out for profit!
Ethan has multiple rentals in the Bay Area and is very active— he's learned how to navigate tricky situations and will teach us a lot of things only someone who has “been there, done that” could talk about!
You could read about it... You could dream about it...
Or, you come over and hear Ethan discuss pro tips that could save you $1,000's of dollars and hours of your life.
A sneak peak at the content we’ll get to learn about:
- His journey in tech & business
- How he runs his Airbnb operations
- The BEST locations for doing Airbnb in the Bay
- How to identify a good property
- How to talk to homeowners and help make their lives better
- How to improve property for added value
- The pitch and closing the deal
- Renting it out
- Opportunities via scaling and partnering
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
~Brenda & @Alice K.
[email protected] & [email protected]
Meetup link: https://www.meetup.com/sfbayre/events/250905808/