London Ontario July 17, 2018

2 Replies

• 07/17/18 06:30PM - 10:00PM America/New_York
  • Tiger Jacks, 842 Wharncliffe Rd S London, Ontario N6J 2N4
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

It's hot out. Come drink a cold beer and chat strategy and deals.

We keep it very casual. No presenters, no fees. Just beginners and experienced investors learning from each other and helping each other to grow! 

What have you done in the last month to grow your investment business? What will you do in the next month? What has stood in your way that someone else could help you with? What do you have that you could help someone else with?

Tiger Jacks in London Ontario is just off the highway so make the trip from Sarnia, Waterloo, Woodstock, Cambridge, Kitchener, Guelph, Hamilton, or if you're interested in what the west has to offer and can't invest where you live in Brampton, Toronto, Markham I'm sure you'll be amazed at the possibilities here. A number of people have driven two or three hours and enjoyed the meet-up enough to endure the drive again!

Hi Matt

Sorry I cannot attend this one due to vacation.  I will join the facebook page and hope to meet up next month.  Cheers!