Nassau County Meet-Up

13 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 07/24/18 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Press 195, 22 N Park Ave Rockville Centre, New York 11570
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

An informal meet-up to get like minded individuals in the same room.  Whether you're a beginner or a pro, come meet new people who share your interest.

Topics to be discussed include but are not limited to: 

• Out of state Real Estate Investment and Management
  • Finding and Sourcing Deals
  • Financing
  • Evaluating Opportunities
  • Deal Structures

Hey Mehul!  It's at Press 195 in Rockville Centre on Tuesday July 24th from 7-9pm.  Do you want me to see if I can get Vern to bartend?

Hey all I am planning to attend.

I am still looking for my first point of entry into real estate.  I recently was at contract on a duplex in Suffolk county that we pulled out of the deal on.  Interesting story which I look forward to sharing.

Since then I have been analyzing deals in Nassau, Suffolk, Newark, and Pa.  Ready to make a move on something individually or potentially partner up.  

I look forward to meeting up and discussing with like minded people.

Chris, looking forward to meeting you.  This is exactly the type of thing we'll be opening up the floor to.  Sharing stories and moving forward.  Who knows... you might find your next business partner in the room!

Great meeting tonight, everyone! I want to especially thank @Cary Tober for putting this together. It was a breath of fresh air to meet some great people who all shared an interest in real estate and genuinely wanted to help one another. 

Can’t wait until the next meeting!

Good morning!

Last night was a lot of fun! It was a pleasure to get to meet so many people from such a broad diversification of the real estate investing world.
To all who atteneded, I sent out an email asking for feedback.  Please let me know what you liked about the meet-up, what you didn't like and what you would like to see in future meetings. I will work to craft a highly valuable time slot for all of us.

I have also gone ahead an connected with everyone I could find on BiggerPockets. So, if you have not received a connection request from me at this point, please take action and connect in.

I will be in touch with additional meeting times as they are scheduled.
Thank you!

Just want to give a huge thanks to @Cary Tober for putting the meeting together. Everyone was so helpful and positive. I really think a lot of people are going to benefit from this group. Even the chats at the bar after the meeting were fruitful. 

Can't wait for the next meeting. 

It was a real pleasure to be part of last night's meeting. There was a fantastic array of experience and interests in the room. I look forward to meeting you guys again. Huge shout out to @Cary Tober who saw a need and filled it. Great job!