Olympia REI Group Meeting

6 Replies

• 07/17/18 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Limited parking., Ramblin Jack's 520 4th Ave E Olympia, Washington 98503
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hello One & All,

Hey Guess What????

Yep, it is time for our Olympia REI meeting next Tuesday, July 17, 2018, from 6 PM to 9PM at Rambiling Jacks on 4th Avenue in Olympia WA.

I want to hear all the stories about the good, bad and the ugly of the past month so bring your stories, wants and needs, hopes and dreams, eat dinner and network with like minded investors.

See you all Tuesday July 17th. Please RSVP.

Hello Andrew,

I am glad you are going join us.  I will see you next Tuesday evening.

I hope you have had a very profitable and busy month.  Please birng you story's to the meeting.

See Ya.

Hi Naomi,

My wife and I just listed our present home in another state for sale which is paid for. We are planning on moving to western Washington (we really like the look/feel of the Raymond area) to purchase our retirement home in the comming months and hope to have some $ left over to do some small investing. Rental, etc. to supplement our S.S. income. We are newbies and will be looking for some good advise on property, real estate agents, property managers, tax people, etc..

Hello Gary,

I would be honored to work with you on the pruchase of your new home.  I am familiar with the Raymond area and have clients in that area now.

What is it you like about the Raymond area that you like? Raymond is located close to the Willapa River and the ocean for recreational purpose. It is also quiet and private if you so desire.  You have the warm summer sun with the ocean breezes in the summer and the rain in the winter however it is not  so hot or rainy that it is unbearable.  Very good fishing if you are into that.

If you could please send me an email to [email protected] with your email, phone #, and your estimated time of your move I will set you up on my sites to send homes that match your interest.  However I need to know what it is you are searching for before I can start to sending you the listings.

Please send your information to my email and we will get you on your way to home ownership and investing opportunities.

I am looking forward to working with you. Talk to you soon.

@Derek Dodd

Well I can answer that question for you.  It will be the third Tuesday in August or the 21st.  We meet from 6 PM to 9 PM at Rambiling Jacks on 4th in Olympia.

You might want to come a little early because the parking is very limited.

Bring a guest, have dinner, enjoy the evening and tell us about your deals.

Looking forward to seeing you.