Brie Schmidt will be speaking at the IMN Middle-Market Multifamily Conference October 15th and 16th in Chicago. Use promo code SCRE for 15% off
Are you looking to meet some fresh new apartment owners, operators & investors? Did you know that 75% of all apartment owners are considered small or middle market? Did you know that small multifamily lending continues to outperform residential lending?
IMN’s series of Middle Market Multifamily Lending is heading to Chicago after successful events in Orlando, New York City and Southern California. With 500 participants including 300+ owner/operators, 30+ exhibitors and 25+ sessions, small group meeting and roundtables this is a unique and information-packed event that you must attend.
With a program specially geared to needs of small and mid-sized owners some of the discussions we have hosted have included:
- First Time Working with Institutional Capital
- An In-Depth Examining Class “B” & “C” Properties
- Working with Institutional Capital-The Large Multifamily Owner Session
- Going from Small to Mid-sized Player-How do you know when you are ready? What Needs to be Done?
- Going Deal by Deal vs. Establishing a Fund: What are the Strategic Advantages of Both Approaches?
- 50-200 Unit Multifamily: Acquiring, Financing and Managing
- Going from Mid-sized to Large Player
- Small Owner Joint Ventures
We look forward to seeing you October 15-16 in Chicago, IL!
Really looking forward to this event as it's catered towards mid-size apartment investors. I will be speaking on one of the panels and can't wait to connect with other apartment investors at this event.
Thanks for posting and sharing. I'm 94.5% certian I will buy a tix and see ya there! (or thier?)
Looking forward to attending. Would love to meet up with any BP members if interested.