This just in… I’ve had several requests in the last couple of days for Wholesaling - either folks that have wholesale (which means not ready for the Retail market) properties, ready to sell to Contractors or Contractors looking for wholesale deals. So this evening we’ll devote a little time to this. I’ve only got two rules.

1. You’ve got to have it Under Contract!
  2. It cannot be listed with a Real Estate Broker!!

(I’ll gladly explain why, this evening, if it’s not obvious to you;-)

Good afternoon [First Name], we’re getting ready for our meeting this evening Tuesday, July 31st at 6:30pm!

We’ll start off with Networking and Marcos delicious Pizza

Then we’ll be hearing from Maria, a small portfolio property manager. The benefits of having a Property Manager is to handle the essential details of your business so that it will run most effectively and efficiently, particularly but not limited to:

• Finding the right Tenants
  • Executing Leases timely
  • Establishing a pattern of timely rental payment receipts
  • Organizing, Scheduling and Budgeting Maintenance Repairs
  • Maintaining overall communication between Landlords and Tenants

She's also got a great Handout with "The 7 Key Rules of Managing a Property" including:

The Action that has improved her business the Most!

Next, we’ll hear from David - one of the top closing attorneys in our area.

He’ll show us the difference between a Lender’s Title Policy and an Owner’s Title Policy

• What’s covered and what’s not?

You’ll also learn how to check a Title to see what you’re buying and whether it’s encumbered beyond the cost you’re willing to pay and how can you “clear” the Title of a property that’s Bank Owned/Foreclosed/Repossessed/FSBOed?

Finally, If you're looking to buy your dream home, your next lucrative flip, or your "golden goose" rental property, my mom Roberta will find exactly what you're looking for.

We look forward to seeing you this evening, Tuesday July 31, 2018 at 6:30 pm

No charge to members, Only $25 for guests or only $99/year to join!

The address is 47 Newbury St, (Route 1 North, just before Sonic carhop) in Peabody, MA

Victoria Hurney PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945 [email protected]

Of course we're located just North of Boston, Massachusetts and a little South of New Hampshire