Enterprise/Fort Rucker Meetup

4 Replies

• 09/01/18 11:00AM - 11:00AM America/Chicago
  • New construction property in Copper Creek Subdivision, 212 Freedom Heights Enterprise, Alabama 36330
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I am very excited about the turnout for our first meet-up we had here in Enterprise, AL. Looking forward to doing business with all of you in one way or another in the future!

It will be the first Saturday of October. The property I was using as a meeting location is now under contract. I thought it would be beneficial to meet at a fix and flip property next. Trying to get one under contract this week. 

11am. I am hoping to be under contract tomorrow on a new fix and flip. If so I will post the address and create the official meet-up. If I do not get under contract this week I have other options so either way we will have an address for the meetup by the end of the week. 

Thank you for your interest,

Rob