Cleveland / LA Meet Up

14 Replies

• 09/05/18 07:30PM - 09:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • EP LP Rooftop Bar , 603 N. La Cienega Blvd West Hollywood, California 90069
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

A networking event for LA investors interested and/or actively investing in the Cleveland, Ohio market.   This is just a "meet & greet" cocktail hour.  No presentations will be given.  See you there!

Awesome. I'll come! I invest in Cleveland OH

Hey everyone! I'm Jared, originally from Cleveland and live in OC. I'll come up with my business partner for the night. We do a solid amount of flips, rentals and airbnb in Cleveland. I'm sure I'll stay up in la the majority of the night to talk shop w you guys. I'll spread the word. Thanks for setting this up @John Koster !  

This is great! I'm interested in Cleveland as a place to start investing. I look forward to meeting new people!

As a an agent insuring lots of investor properties in Cleveland I love all the out of town attention we are getting however also being an investor here you west coast RE investors are making it harder and harder for me to find the deals! LOL

Welcome to the party.

Hey LA folks, I'll see you there! I'll be visiting Cleveland in October for the first time (of many I'm sure) and looking forward to connecting with other investors. 

Oh man! I would love to come but I'll be working that day and those hours. 😣 Until I'm financially free, I'll be imprisoned with this thing called "job." Have fun guys. Thanks for the invite Jared. 

I'm very interested in finding some potential deals/projects in Cleveland, will be there! Looking forward to meeting you great BP people. 

Just a reminder - tomorrow (9/5) is the night.  

See you there!

JK

Hello everyone :) any ideas what areas in Cleveland are good for buy-and-hold MFH?

Thanks on your input ... I am into rehabbing old brick MFH and found couple of them in east Cleveland, shaker hights, mostly on the east side. Looking for cash flow no appreciation ... just did not want to go wrong with buying something noone want to rent :)

So sad we didn't see this event sooner as we are now all booked up for the evening! 

My husband and I have a couple of projects available in Shaker and all over Cleveland right now (some will be assignments). 

We love connecting with other investors and learning all of the different ways investors are working in the area. 

Planned on going but got held up at work. I'm a new investor and interested in out of state properties. I'll be on the lookout for the next meetup!

@John Koster Wish I had caught this. I’m interested in the Cleveland market and am heading there next month for an initial visit. Would enjoy attending if you do this again.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here