Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Asamoah
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Washington, DC
Votes |
On Site rehab workshop - NE Washington DC (Brookland)

Joseph Asamoah
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Washington, DC
Posted Jan 8 2019, 16:31
This event is brought to you by:

2 Replies

• 01/13/19 03:00PM - 05:00PM America/New_York
  • 721 Delafield Street, NE Washington , District Of Columbia 20017
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Everyone,

I will be hosting a free event at one of my recently completed rehab projects. The house is located ten minutes from the Fort Totten Metro Station in the Brookland neighborhood of NE Washington DC.

The workshop format is as follows:

1. Welcome and property tour: You are encouraged to conduct an informal room-by-room walk-thru.

2. Education – Review how the property was located, financed, renovated, marketed and rented. The focus will be on practical, real world information about the project, including the good, bad, ugly and lessons learned.

3. Light refreshments and networking: Meet, greet and mingle with like-minded people interested in building wealth.

The primary goal is to share insights. The session is free and 100% educational – there are no hidden agendas and no selling.

I hope you will be able to attend.

Please RSVP at the following link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/joe-asamoahs-rehab-wo...

Loading replies...