• Fairfax, VA
Votes |
Meetup: Finding Deals Through Wholesalers ft. Lisa Hancock

Bobby Montagne
  • Fairfax, VA
Posted Jan 14 2019, 20:50

8 Replies

• 01/29/19 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Mason Enterprise Center - Room 122A, 4031 University Drive Fairfax, Virginia 22030
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join the Walnut Street Finance Team and fellow real estate investors for an evening of learning, networking, and good food. Rather than hearing our team speak, we’ve brought in an expert who can answer all of your questions around working with wholesalers and finding real estate deals. And if that’s not enough to excite you, we’ll also have a nice catered spread plus a few giveaways throughout the event. Again, IT’S FREE! No strings attached. No gimmicks. No sales pitch. All learning and networking!

Here are a few of the questions we’ve heard from borrowers that we plan to answer. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to get any of your insurance questions answered during the event too.

1. How do I find my first wholesale deal?
  2. Are wholesalers legit or is it all a scam?
  3. What do I look for to make sure the wholesaler is trustworthy and reputable?
  4. How do I know the deal is actually a good deal?
  5. What should I watch out for when working with a wholesaler?

Seating is limited to 30 attendees, RSVP today here: https://info.walnutstreetfinance.com/meetup 

Loading replies...