Southside EEE - REIA

16 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 02/14/19 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • IHOP, 705 Jeff Davis Drive N Fayetteville, Georgia 30214
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The goal of this group is Encouragement, Education, and Experience (EEE). This local REIA meets each month at the IHOP in Fayetteville, GA. There are investors of all ages and experience in attendance, and we'd love to have you! And yes - it's on Valentines Day ... it was the only February slot the location had available for us. But, nothing says "I love you" like financial independence! 

*No fee if it's your 1st time in attendance. It's a whopping $2 after that.

I'll be there!

Originally posted by @Ladarius Eatmon :

Will be there

Looking forward to seeing you there! 

I plan on coming to this.  I'm new to real estate and want to learn as much as possible!

Originally posted by @Heather Melton :

I plan on coming to this.  I'm new to real estate and want to learn as much as possible!

Hey Heather! Looking forward to seeing you there. It's a great group, and I'm confident you'll learn something :) 

I'm looking to come also. I'm a RE Closing Attorney and new RE investor. 

Originally posted by @Pierre Ifill :

I'm looking to come also. I'm a RE Closing Attorney and new RE investor. 

Great! I don’t know if many (if any) closing attorneys in the group. You’ll be a much needed/wanted perspective. Looking forward to seeing you! 

Hi there! I won't be able to attend tomorrow night,  but I'm definitely excited to meet up with other like-minded people especially on the Southside (about time)! I'm a newbie (only have 1 property right now).  Do you hold this event monthly? If so, do you already have a date set for March? Please share. 

And thanks for setting this up!

I’m also looking forward to coming. I am brand new to the Real Estate investing world. Just got out the miitary last year, currently in school. I can’t wait to consume all this knowledge and get some great networking in. 

@Kayla Strozier - Glad you discovered this group! Yes - we meet monthly, but I don’t yet have the March date yet. Usually I’ll have at least the next 2 meetings on here. We also have a Facebook group “Southside EEE - Real Estate Investing” that you can join. We keep the meetings on there too. There aren’t a ton of our attendees on BP yet, so sometimes FB is a better connector. Looking forward to seeing you in the future!

Hello Everyone,

I'll be there tonight.  I'm new to real estate investing, but have been doing my homework with BP Podcasts & books.  I'm excited to learn, meet new people, and make things happen!!

Originally posted by @Bret McKee :

Hello Everyone,

I'll be there tonight.  I'm new to real estate investing, but have been doing my homework with BP Podcasts & books.  I'm excited to learn, meet new people, and make things happen!!

Excited to have you joining us tonight! This is a great group, and there's always helpful nuggets to take away. Looking forward to meeting you.

Plans changed and I got back to Georgia earlier than I anticipated. I will be on my way shortly!

-Joe

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here