We will also be keeping you in the loop with the latest developments, including speakers, schedules, events on the website.
Once we place the tickets for sale, please be sure to book your room at the hotel, where we negotiated great rates for you. We will provide a reservation phone number and a link on the conference website where you can book. More details soon . . .
Also, please follow and tweet about the event using the hashtag #bgrpkts
Help us spread the word and lets make this the most amazing event for real estate investors and professionals out there!
Rental Property Investor · memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
14y
A lot of us keep posting on how POWERFUL this website is. It has nothing to do with the site itself (read the whole posting!) and everything to do with the community that Josh originally created and the users have continued to grow. That community is made up of the REAL LIFE experts. People who are actually doing deals and making things happen. That is why I am really excited to be in Denver and attend this event. I could not care one bit if I get "business" out of it for my company. I am excited to be around REAL investors and actually have a chance to define what a GREAT real estate event should be like. I go to events all over the country and even the world and I can PROMISE you that there is nothing happening out there like this event. It is being put on by real investors and the education is coming from people that are actually doing it - not making money off of speaking.
I've seen the conference website and I am jacked for it. This can really grow into an event that is not only really, really good for education, but it can grow into a crazy good place for networking, team building and finally having fun at an event.
Ok - I'm off my soap box and with 84,000 people having joined this site, even if 1% can attend - that would be an unbelievable chance to start something special for events just like the site is for online.
Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
14y
To find the bus from the airport to downtown, you can use the RTD web site. There are buses from the airport, but looks like these stop in Stapleton (old airport, new a new urban redevelopment project) and you would transfer to the #38 bus. There are also airport shuttles. Taking a taxi is an option, but even with downtown parking a rental is likely cheaper than a round-trip taxi ride.
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
14y
Thanks Jon. We're going to talk to the hotel about transportation, and will include transit information on the site in the coming days. I do have a small company that I typically use personally for transit to / from the airport and will likely be sharing their info and other options like Super Shuttle.
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
14y
Hey Guys -
Here's a list of the speakers who have committed so far . . . we've got a list of people we're looking to approach still, but as you can see, the topics are varied and speakers are great!
Marty Boardman – (Rehabbing)
Jeff Brown – (Investing for retirement)
Chris Clothier – (Buy & Hold, Management, Starting out)
John Fedro – (Mobile Homes)
Peter Giardini – (Rehabbing / Landlording)
Jon Holdman – (Deal Analysis)
Kevin Kaczmarek – (Note Investing / IRA Investing)
Bruce Norris – (Hard Money / Legislation affecting investors)
Joey Ragona – (Business of investing / JV investing)
I believe that those who come to Denver in March are and will be far more successful in their REI careers than the typical investor. Don't fear success. Sign up now.
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
14y
Thanks Shannon!
Our Early Bird pricing of only $200 per ticket for the 2 day summit and all activities expires on December 5 or once we sell 100 tickets -- whichever comes first . . . lock your tickets in now before the price climbs to $300.
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
14y
Awesome Andy!
Everyone else -- The signups are definitely starting to come in . . . If you're looking to lock in at the $200 price, there are just 6 days until our early bird pricing is gone.
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
14y
Update:
We've locked in another speaker, Rich Weese -- we're very excited to have Rich and are looking forward to hearing what he has to share (more details to come in the upcoming weeks).
Additionally, There are ONLY 4 Days Remaining to Lock in Your Pass for the Early-Bird Rate! Book Your Tickets Today!
Lexington, KY · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
14y
The speaker line up is looking stellar! I am really excited to hear their thoughts and mingle with other BP contributers. I look forward to more updates Josh!
Real Estate Consultant · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
14y
Just booked and can't wait!
Joshua I was told by the hotel that the $109 rate is only available for 3/23. It's $134 for 3/24 and $188 for 3/25 (I'm going to check the city out and stay an extra day). Can you do anything to get me that $109 rate, at least for 3/24?
Also, any possibility of speakers on the subject of real estate syndication?
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
14y
Ibrahim - That's not correct. It is too late to rectify this tonight, but I will take care of it tomorrow.
Bryan - Joel did offer to speak along with well over 50 other candidates, several of whom also cover similar topics. We are working through our list and will be in contact with those people who have expressed interest when we get to them.
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
14y
Hey Guys - There appears to be an issue with the hotel at the moment. Please hold off on trying to make any reservations until tomorrow when we can clear things up.
On another note, we've got another awesome speaker coming -- Todd Carpenter, Director of Digital Engagement for NAR (National Association of Realtors). I've known Todd for many years now and he is a fantastic speaker and one of the guys who has been around social media and the blogging world as it pertains to real estate for about as long as any of us.
Don - Sorry we'll miss you
James - I'm glad to hear about your excitement.
Everyone - Please let your friends and colleagues know about the event, and of course, I encourage everyone to book before prices go up at Midnight on Monday.