Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Augusta, GA
Posted Apr 11 2019, 19:00

3 Replies

• 05/02/19 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Free Parking Available, 2900 Harrington Place Augusta, Georgia 30906
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey Everyone!

My name is Christopher Oyenuga and I'm a Real Estate Investor with Huntington Estates LLC in Augusta, GA.

Have you heard that Augusta GA is ranked 12th home rental market in the Nation!

See Link: https://www.augustachronicle.com/business/20180331/home-rental-market-in-augusta-ranked-12th-in-nation 

Join local real estate investors along with myself to discuss both high level and detailed topics focused on local real estate investing. This group is open to Newbies to Seasoned Investors, as we all have something to contribute and receive. The primary intent of this Meet up is to have monthly meetings with local investors and those who are not from Augusta. The time to invest in Augusta is NOW! We will have our first meeting on May 2nd at one of my current renovations! In the case that the property is sold or rented, we will meet at another location. Please feel free to reach out to me for further details and spread the word.

This is a free meet up.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone next month!

Christopher Oyenuga 

Loading replies...