Hi All -
Time for another meet up!
Let's do a Saturday so people traveling don't have to worry about it being during the work week. 14th Star has several craft beers and now has Grazer's there also to for food options.
Meeting up and having some introductions, maybe some updates for those whom have met before, and making some connections.
Who to bring:
- Yourself, and your family/friends that are interested in learning about real estate investing
- Your realtor, broker, lender
- Your contractors/handymen
- What you need help with - funding? finding deals? best ways to move forward?
- Book referrals - what are you reading?
Let people know what you'd like help with, and what you can help them with.
All levels of real estate experience (or lack thereof) welcome... realtors, investors, contractors, lenders, handymen/women, painters, inspectors, etc!
Please invite anyone on BP (and not on BP) that I'm not connected with that has any RE interest or skills!
Thank you Megan for your activism in trying to bring us all together! I look forward to meeting everyone on June 1!
Thank you Megan! Putting it in my calendar
I'm leaving shorty and should be there around 4-4:30.
Here is a recent article on population growth in VT that I'd like to discuss and get some feedback on:
I forgot to put this on my calendar :( Hope y'all had a good time.