Votes |
​Come experience the Trading Floor!

J Benoit
  • Residential Real Estate Agent, Investor and Mentor
  • Birmingham, AL
Posted May 15 2019, 09:18

No Replies

• 05/20/19 06:00PM - 10:00PM America/Chicago
  • We'll be in the back ball room, 8 Perimeter Park S Birmingham, Alabama 35243
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Come experience the Trading Floor!

Please RSVP here so we know about how many to expect:
https://www.meetup.com/Birmingham-Real-Esta…/…/jmnprqyzhbbc/

6:00-7:00 Networking
7:00-7:30 (or as long as needed) Trading Floor - Bring your deals to promote and/or come looking to buy! Contact the organizer for details on how to promote.
7:30-8:30 Educational/Informational - We will be covering Mortgages! Our Sponsor Aaron Chapman will be in town delivering some phenomenal content! (see below for his bio)
8:30-10:00 Continued Networking

There is a bar in the lobby and it will be open all evening for those interested.

If you would like to submit properties to display, please complete the following form:
https://forms.gle/EwKb1uXwytbd64sr9

Aaron Chapman's Bio:
I am a 21 year veteran to the real estate finance industry. Since entering the finance industry my clientele has ranged from those purchasing their first home, building their dream home or investing in multiple properties for long term cash flow. My expertise is in the complicated and the financing investment purchases. If my client is willing to go to the extent needed to accomplish the goal of a completed transaction, they have a finance industry battle worn partner to walk thru the tough parts of a transaction with them. Ranked #12 of all loan originators in the finance industry by Scotsman Guide 2017 for 676 units closed. 2018 closed 707 units awaiting rankings.

In addition to a career in real estate finance, I am very happily married to my wife of 23 years with 4 children. My wife and I both take great pride in watching our children mature and make calculated decisions about their lives with their parents coaching. The hindsight education is openly discussed and both parent and child benefit from such discussion. Or family meets monthly to discuss our investment ventures together where all have a vote and are responsible to contribute monetarily to the family investment ventures.
Recently retired from service as Technical/ high angle and Off Road Rescue Team Lead, Board President (2017) and Board member of Pinal County Sheriff's Office volunteer Rescue Unit. My wife and I were both Team leaders within the Unit with designations as Wilderness EMT's, Off-road and Technical/ High Angle Rescuers. This team experiences in excess of 50 rescues each year. In recent years we were called on to participate in several high profile rescues. Several of which received international media attention.