Salem Real Estate Meet Up!

Nat Borchers
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Salem, OR
Posted May 15 2019, 13:07

25 Replies

• 05/28/19 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • We'll be in the rear of Archive Coffee and Bar, 102 Liberty St NE Suite 120 Salem, Oregon 97301
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey there fellow Oregon investors.  My friend Richard Sherman and I  will be hosting a Meet Up in Salem Tuesday May 28th at Archive Coffee and Bar.  There is no agenda other than to get together, talk real estate stuff, and see how we can help each other succeed.  So whether you have zero real estate investment experience or you've been in the game 30 years we'd still like to meet up.

Unfortunately, Richard is not a former Seahawks defensive back but he is super tall and very successful!  Please come and introduce yourselves to us when you get to Archive.  I'll be the one with the mammoth red beard.

Cheers,

Nat

Loading replies...