Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lacey, WA 98503
Posted May 15 2019, 13:42

No Replies

• 05/21/19 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 8825 Tallon Ln NE Lacey, Washington 98516
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hi Guys and Gals,

I know you are a resilient bunch of investors and can make changes on the fly. I know this is short notice however I know you can handle it.

OUR MEETING FOR TONIGHT HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE NIGHT OF MAY 21, 2019, FROM 6 PM TO 9 PM, AT THE BRICK INFERNO PIZZA, ON TALON LN, LACEY WA.

WE WILL BE HAVING A SPEAKER PERTAINING TO THE NEW LANDLORD LAWS THAT WAS PASSED THREW THE LEGISLATURE THIS YEAR. MR. ANDREW BARKIS WHO IS ALSO OWNER HOMETOWN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT WILL BE OUR SPEAKER.

Please sign up on Meetups like you do for the regular meeting so I can let the facility know how many are going to attend. Bring your questions and your appetites for dinner and enjoy the evening learning how the landlord game has changed.

Thank you for your understanding. Looking forward to seeing all of you on the 21st.